It's been some time since I last wrote about smart_proxy_dns_powerdns so it's time let's see how far I've gotten.
What's been done
- The plugin has been written
- It was packaged for debian
- I wrote about Using smart_proxy_dns_powerdns on Debian
- It was integrated in puppet-foreman_proxy
- It was integrated in foreman-installer
This was all done before 1.10 was branched, so for Debian users this should be available in 1.10.0-RC1.
What's left to do
My aim is to complete RPM packaging before 1.10 is released and get PostgreSQL support into 1.11.